- Jimmy Smith says he's 'absolutely fine,' fully recovered from chest injury
- Harbaugh said CB Jimmy Smith (bruised chest) could play Saturday, but the team is being cautious
- Harbaugh said Jimmy Smith had an MRI on his chest and it's just bruising.
- Jimmy Smith (bruised chest) isn't practicing on Monday.
- X-rays were negative on Jimmy Smith's chest
- Jimmy Smith has bruised chest and won't return to the game
- Jimmy Smith has a chest injury. Return is questionable.
All form fields are required.