- Glen Perkins allowed one run on two hits with one strikeout but picked up his 34th save of the season for the Twins on Sunday.
- Perkins says his neck/shoulder feels better and hopes to be available on Wednesday.
- Perkins is also still unavailable Sunday with neck stiffness, manager Ron Gardenhire said.
- Glen Perkins' MRI showed no structural damage or pinched nerves. Perkins felt better today, he's day-to-day.
- Glen Perkins unavailable with sore neck
- Glen Perkins earns 32nd save
- Perkins records 30th save Wednesday
All form fields are required.