- Reds transferred Joey Votto to the 60-day disabled list.
- Votto would restart baseball activities the final 7-10 days of the month.
- Votto, on the disabled list with a distal strain of his left quadriceps, underwent the second of two rounds of platelet-rich plasma
- Votto still approximately 5 weeks from returning
- Votto to return in weeks not months
- Reds placed Votto on the 15-day DL
- Joey Votto underwent tests on his left quad strain with Dr. Tim Kremchek on Monday.
All form fields are required.