- Nori Aoki finding little success since returning from the disabled list
- Royals have recalled Aoki from injury rehab and activated him from the 15-day disabled list.
- Norichika Aoki will require at least six or seven rehab games before returning
- Aoki's role with KC could be diminished when he returns from DL
- Aoki is scheduled to begin a rehab assignment Monday night in Springdale.
- Nori Aoki (groin strain) shagged fly balls in the outfield on Tuesday
- Norichika Aoki will likely need more time than the minimum to make his return from the disabled list
All form fields are required.