- Mauer (oblique) is taking ground balls at first base on Monday
- Mauer (oblique) took dry swings prior to Sunday's game
- Joe Mauer still feels the oblique strain when he sneezes or yawns, so he's not ready to swing a bat.
- Mauer has yet to resume baseball activities
- Joe Mauer (oblique) is unlikely to return right after the break
- Manager Ron Gardenhire says Joe Mauer's oblique injury is still sore
- Mauer might need a couple rehab games before returning from an oblique injury
All form fields are required.