- McClain sacks hard with a vengeance.
- McClain headed to the locker room
- Rolando McClain worked at middle linebacker with the starting defense at practice Thursday
- McClain, who left Tuesday's practice with cramping and missed the next day with soreness, is expected to play against the Dolphins
- Rolando McClain (cramps) has returned to Cowboys practice on Thursday.
- Rolando McClain has been diagnosed with a hamstring strain.
- Rolando McClain (stomach virus) returned to practice on Wednesday.
All form fields are required.