- Springer (quadriceps) took batting practice on the field prior to Tuesday's game
- George Springer (quad) took batting practice in the cage on Tuesday
- Doctors recommended Springer sit 2 more weeks
- Springer (quad) said he remains day-to-day and gave no definite timetable on a return.
- Springer (quad) took batting practice Saturday, but it remains a mystery when he’ll be activated.
- Bo Porter is considering using George Springer as a designated hitter
- George Springer (quad) will get treatment Friday
All form fields are required.