- Nick Young (arm) is practicing on Saturday.
- Young's timeline for a return is 5-7 weeks and he could be back on the floor practicing with a splint on at 5 weeks.
- Nick Young had surgery on Monday to treat a torn ligament in his right thumb.
- Nick Young has a torn ligament in his right thumb
- Nick Young suffered a sprained right thumb and will go for an MRI Friday.
- Nick Young will be the Lakers' sixth man this season.
- Lakers officially sign Nick Young to four-year, $21.5 million deal
All form fields are required.