- Joel Embiid is not with the 76ers Thursday following the death of his younger brother.
- Joel Embiid's status for this season is uncertain and the 76ers may hold him out all year.
- Embiid's foot is healing, but he's still in a walking boot
- Joel Embiid tweeted that he has signed his rookie contract with the team
- With the No. 3 pick of the NBA draft the Philadelphia 76ers select center Joel Embiid from the University of Kansas.
- Embiid's recovery expected to cover 4-to-6 months
- Embiid slated for surgery on Friday
All form fields are required.