- Chargers CB Brandon Flowers has dealt with groin and concussion injuries this season, but says he's the healthiest he's been all season
- Flowers (concussion) has been cleared and has returned to practice on Thursday.
- Brandon Flowers has not cleared NFL concussion protocol.
- Brandon Flowers (concussion) will not play Thursday
- Brandon Flowers was been taken to the locker room to be evaluated for a concussion.
- Brandon Flowers has returned to Sunday's game vs. the Chiefs.
- Flowers being evaluated for concussion
All form fields are required.