- Kawhi Leonard's eye infection will be re-evaluated Thursday.
- Kawhi Leonard could miss the season opener with eye infection.
- Kawhi Leonard (eye infection) will be held out of Saturday’s game against the Heat and it's possible he may miss the remainder of the pre-season.
- Kawhi Leonard missed practice today with the same illness that kept him out in Turkey.
- Kawhi Leonard withdraws from playing on Team USA
- Kawhi Leonard named MVP of the 2014 NBA Finals
- Kawhi's career-high 29pts gives Spurs 2-1 lead
All form fields are required.