- Dodgers declined Chad Billingsley's option.
- Billingsley had elbow surgery to repair torn flexor tendon on Tuesday
- Chad Billingsley will have surgery to repair a torn flexor tendon
- Chad Billingsley says there's a very slim chance he pitches again this season
- Chad Billingsley has partially torn flexor tendon
- Chad Billinsgley's rehab has been halted. He'll see doctor after his bullpen did not go well.
- Chad Billingsley made a rehab start Sunday throwing 1.2 innings and giving up one run, two hits, a walk, a HBP and two strikeouts.
All form fields are required.