- Ben tate (knee) will be limited at Browns practice Wednesday.
- Pettine said he doesn't expect RB Ben Tate (sprained knee) to be available this week.
- Ben Tate was seen in the Browns locker room with brace on his right knee.
- Tate is officially ruled out for Sunday
- Tate to miss two to four weeks with knee injury
- Browns' RB Ben Tate tweeted that he is okay and it is nothing serious.
- Browns coach Mike Pettine said he has no new update on the injury to Ben Tate.
All form fields are required.