- Orioles transferred LHP Johan Santana to 60-day disabled list
- Johan Santana tore his achilles tendon
- Johan Santana has undergone an MRI on his left Achilles
- Santana left his extended spring training start Friday with an Achilles injury
- Johan Santana will pitch on June 6th in an extended spring training game
- Manager Buck Showalter didn't dismiss idea of six man rotation when Johan Santana is ready.
- Orioles have selected the contract of LHP Johan Santana from Triple-A Norfolk and placed him on the 15-day disabled list
All form fields are required.