- Dee Milliner (ankle) may not be ready for the Jets' Week 1 game
- Ryan says he's "hopeful" that Dee Milliner (high ankle sprain) will play vs Raiders in season opener
- MRI confirmed a high ankle sprain for CB Milliner
- Dee Milliner will have to wait for MRI
- Dee Milliner has high ankle sprain, will be out a few weeks
- Jets CB Dee Milliner was helped off the practice field during Sunday’s practice.
- Dee Milliner suffered a high-ankle sprain and is expected to miss a few weeks.
All form fields are required.