- Eli Manning admits he’s “a little nervous” in Giants’ new offense
- Eli Manning coming off ankle surgery is not running in conditioning drills.
- Giants new offensive scheme should help Eli Manning
- Eli Manning says new system has “reenergized” him
- Eli Manning said he could play tomorrow if need be. Ankle a non-issue at this point
- Manning said Thursday he has no ankle swelling or pain
- Eli Manning believes he will be on the field for the start of OTAs in two weeks.
All form fields are required.