- Cain's UCL checked out fine during his visit with Dr. James Andrews
- Bochy had not yet heard the results of Matt Cain’s visit with Dr. James Andrews in Florida Wednesday morning
- Matt Cain scheduled to get a second opinion on his injured elbow from Dr. James Andrews
- Matt Cain is not improving and is likely to undergo further testing on his injured elbow
- Cain (elbow) had MRI that ruled out ligament damage.
- Matt Cain (elbow) has been placed on the DL
- Cain has some crankiness in his elbow
All form fields are required.