- Browns WR Miles Austin said feeling better after lacerated kidney.
- Browns coach Mike Pettine said WR Miles Austin (kidney) expected to make full recovery.
- Austin (kidney) is expected to be released from the hospital tonight
- Browns placed WR Miles Austin (kidney) on injured reserve,ending his season.
- Miles Austin (kidney) is getting better but will still spend a third night in Erie County Medical.
- Miles Austin will be kept overnight again in Buffalo because of kidney injury.
- Update: Browns Miles Austin sustained kidney injury
All form fields are required.