- Could cut Greg Hardy
- Panthers could release Greg Hardy for conduct detrimental to the team
- Panthers DE Greg Hardy found guilty of assault
- Greg Hardy plead not guilty to charges of communicating threats and assaulting a female
- A long-term deal between Greg Hardy and the Panthers is unlikely before Tuesday's deadline to reach deals with players under the franchise tag
- Panthers DE Greg Hardy is scheduled to go to trial for two misdemeanor charges on July 15
- Hardy has returned to voluntary workouts with his teammates on Monday
All form fields are required.