- Jose Fernandez said he was cleared to throw
- Jose Fernandez spent Thursday in Los Angeles being examined by Dr. Neal ElAttrache to see if he will be cleared to begin his throwing program on Oct. 1.
- Jose Fernandez (elbow) doing well with rehab
- Fernandez (elbow) was transferred to the 60-day DL on Sunday
- Fernandez had successful Tommy John surgery performed Friday
- Fernandez will undergo Tommy John surgery Friday
- Marlins anticipate that Jose Fernandez will need season-ending surgery
All form fields are required.