- Jose Fernandez throws with no reported problems
- Jose Fernandez made 25 throws from 30 feet Wednesday at Marlins Park.
- Fernandez will begin to play catch in the coming days.
- Jose Fernandez said he was cleared to throw
- Jose Fernandez spent Thursday in Los Angeles being examined by Dr. Neal ElAttrache to see if he will be cleared to begin his throwing program on Oct. 1.
- Jose Fernandez (elbow) doing well with rehab
- Fernandez (elbow) was transferred to the 60-day DL on Sunday
All form fields are required.