- Multiple sources say the Yankees talked to Phillies about trading for Jimmy Rollins
- Rollins (hamstring) will likely miss the rest of the season,
- Sandberg still hasn't ruled out Jimmy Rollins returning for one of final five games of the season.
- Jimmy Rollins (hamstring) still has to run sprints before returning
- Rollins (hamstring) took grounders and hit during batting practice Wednesday
- Rollins to miss a week to 10 days
- Jimmy Rollins left today's game with a strained left hamstring.
All form fields are required.