- Jurickson Profar will have a PRP injection Friday for his shoulder.
- Rangers GM Jon Daniels expects Jurickson Profar to be shut down 2-3 months. No surgery planned yet.
- Profar is experiencing additional shoulder soreness
- Profar (shoulder) has resumed a throwing program and is hoping to start swinging a bat next week
- Jurickson Profar will start his throwing program on Thursday.
- Jurickson Profar had a MRI and he's been cleared to start a throwing program.
- Rangers GM Jon Daniels said goal is to have Jurickson Profar ready to play this offseason.
All form fields are required.