- Johnson homers in Braves loss
- Chris Johnson says his back is feeling better today but he expects to be back in the lineup
- Johnson is not in the Braves starting lineup on Thursday.
- Chris Johnson went 2-for-3 with two doubles and two runs scored in the Braves victory against the Pirates on Wednesday.
- Chris Johnson says the left side of his lower back locked up after a swing in the 4th.
- Chris Johnson has left the game because of a lower back strain.
- Chris Johnson is not in the Braves starting lineup on Saturday.
All form fields are required.