- Earl Thomas coming back on the field and likely soon back in the game
- Safety Earl Thomas is heading to the locker room.
- Earl Thomas was helped off the field with a leg injury. His return is questionable.
- Earl Thomas will not be returning punts Week 2. Bryan Walters will replace him.
- Earl Thomas wins punt-returner job
- Earl Thomas will likely open the season as Seattle's primary punt returner
- Seahawks 4-year extension for S Earl Thomas pays him $40 million base value with $27.725 million guaranteed
All form fields are required.