- Bryce Harper is not in the Nationals' starting lineup Saturday.
- Harper collects three hits in win
- All Nationals regular players are not in Wednesday's starting lineup.
- Harper is in the Nationals starting lineup on Tuesday.
- Harper mentioned he didn't feel well. Williams thinks Harper may have flu that is going around in clubhouse.
- Bryce Harper hits 13th home run
- Bryce Harper went 1-for-4 with a solo blast off Craig Kimbrel in the bottom of the ninth inning but it was not enough as the Nationals fell to the Braves 6-2 on Wednesday.
All form fields are required.