- Angel Pagan is not in the Giants starting lineup on Sunday.
- Angel Pagan shakes off calf injury
- Pagan left Friday's game with an upper calf injury and is day-to-day.
- Pagan drives in two runs in win over White Sox
- Angel Pagan went 2-for-4 with a walk and a stolen base in the Giants 4-7 defeat to the Royals on Sunday.
- Angel Pagan said he felt great physically and didn't have any issues once he warmed up
- The Giants have activated Angel Pagan from the 15-day disabled list
All form fields are required.