- Trevor Plouffe had surgery Monday on his fractured left forearm.
- Trevor Plouffe will get a second opinion on his fractured left forearm at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester on Monday.
- Twins want Trevor Plouffe to seek a second opinion on possible surgery on broken left forearm.
- Trevor Plouffe left Wednesday's game with a fractured left forearm.
- Trevor Plouffe went 4-for-4 with a run scored in the Twins victory against the Diamondbacks on Tuesday.
- Trevor Plouffe went 2-for-4 and launched his 14th home run of the season in a win against the White Sox on Sunday.
- Trevor Plouffe went 2-for-4 with a home run, double, three RBI and a walk in the Twins loss to the Orioles on Sunday.
All form fields are required.