- Seahawks have reached agreement with defensive tackle Kevin Williams
- Williams wants a deal done soon and he's kept the Minnesota Vikings in the mix, he told SiriusXM NFL Radio on Tuesday
- Williams visited the Patriots on Thursday after spending his entire career in Minnesota
- Kevin Williams said he will consider retirement if he does not receive the salary he is looking for
- Free-agent DT Kevin Williams visited the Seattle Seahawks Monday
- Williams could be close to extending his NFL career as a member of the New York Giants
- Kevin Williams wants to continue playing but has not received any offers
All form fields are required.