- Andrew Bogut (right knee) and power forward David Lee (left hamstring) are listed as out for Thursday's game
- Andrew Bogut made it known he is suffering from chondromalacia and bone edema in his knee.
- Andrew Bogut (knee) will not play Tuesday night.
- Warriors have updated Andrew Bogut's (knee) status for Tuesday's game at Memphis to doubtful
- Andrew Bogut (knee tendititis) and David Lee (strained hamstring) are out for Tuesday's game.
- Bogut had his right knee drained
- Andrew Bogut (right knee tendinitis) will not play on Saturday.
All form fields are required.