- Mat Latos said he had stem cell put into the back of his elbow
- Reds manager Bryan Price said Tuesday that he expects Latos (elbow) to be fine for spring training
- Latos has been shut down for the remainder of the season.
- Latos played catch for the first time since being scratched with the bone bruise and had no pain
- Latos has been scratched from Friday's start
- Mat Latos fell to 5-5 after he allowed three runs (zero earned) on seven hits and a walk with five strikeouts over six innings in a loss to the Mets on Sunday.
- Mat Latos fell to 5-4 after allowing five runs on ten hits and a walk with two strikeouts over five innings against the Orioles on Tuesday.
All form fields are required.