- Parnell probably won't be ready to start the season at the major league level
- Mets activated Bobby Parnell from the 60-day DL
- Bobby Parnell played catch for first time since Tommy John surgery.
- Bobby Parnell was moved to the 60-day disabled list Wednesday.
- Bobby Parnell will undergo surgery on Tuesday
- Parnell has a 50-50 chance of needing surgery to repair a torn ligament in his right elbow.
- If Tommy John surgery will happen for Bobby Parnell, determination likely would be made in 6 weeks
All form fields are required.