- Chacin aims to turn disappointment of '14 into production in '15
- Chacin (shoulder) was reinstated from the 60-day disabled list Monday.
- Chacin is at least 2-3 weeks away from playing catch
- Jhoulys Chacin says he won't need surgery, but will be shut down for 4-6 weeks.
- Jhoulys Chacin was moved to the 60-day disabled list Friday
- Chacin has a strained right rotator cuff and fraying in the front of his labrum
- Rockies say there will be an update on RHP Jhoulys Chacin (shoulder) MRI on Wednesday
All form fields are required.