- Profar (shoulder) has resumed a throwing program and is hoping to start swinging a bat next week
- Jurickson Profar will start his throwing program on Thursday.
- Jurickson Profar had a MRI and he's been cleared to start a throwing program.
- Rangers GM Jon Daniels said goal is to have Jurickson Profar ready to play this offseason.
- Jurickson Profar doesn't expect to play again this season.
- Jurickson Profar (shoulder) will miss 8 to 12 more weeks.
- Jurickson Profar has restrained the same shoulder muscle
All form fields are required.