- Starlin Castro is still expected to be the starting SS for the Cubs in 2015.
- Castro plans to resume his rehab at the team's spring facility in Arizona during the offseason
- Rick Renteria said he doubts shortstop Starlin Castro will be able to play before seasons end
- Starlin Castro (ankle) has told Cubs manager Rick Renteria that he plans on coming back before the season ends.
- Starling Castro has a high ankle sprain
- Castro is not in the Cubs lineup on Wednesday
- No Break For Castro (Ankle), Headed For MRI
All form fields are required.