- Calderon will play Game 7 without wearing a clear
- Jose Calderon suffered a broken nose in the second half of Game 6 on Friday against the Spurs. He will play in Game 7.
- Jose Calderon has stopped the bleeding from his nose and will return.
- Jose Caledron nails six triples to lead the Mavs past OKC
- Jose Calderon went through shootaround Tuesday and will play tonight vs. the Thunder.
- Calderon (face) is questionable for Tuesday's game against the Thunder,
- Jose Calderon will not return to Sunday nights game due to his facial injury.
All form fields are required.