- Sanchez still in a tight competition for the backup QB job
- Mark Sanchez has reportedly been struggling during drills with the Eagles
- Sanchez, who's rehabbing from shoulder surgery, said he'll be ready for OTAs
- The one-year deal Mark Sanchez will sign with the Eagles on Friday will be worth a max of $4 million.
- Eagles Will Sign Mark Sanchez
- Eagles medical personnel will examine Mark Sanchez. If everything checks out, a deal will likely happen quickly.
- Chris Mortensen reports Mark Sanchez will sign with the Eagles.
All form fields are required.