- Eagles Open to trade offers for Mark Sanchez
- Mark Sanchez lighting up preseason
- Sanchez said he's 100 percent healthy and comfortable in the Eagles' system
- Sanchez still in a tight competition for the backup QB job
- Mark Sanchez has reportedly been struggling during drills with the Eagles
- Sanchez, who's rehabbing from shoulder surgery, said he'll be ready for OTAs
- The one-year deal Mark Sanchez will sign with the Eagles on Friday will be worth a max of $4 million.
All form fields are required.