- Anthony Davis is practicing Tuesday with his right wrist wrapped.
- Pelicans say Anthony Davis has right wrist sprain and will not return.
- Anthony Davis sprained his right wrist and is questionable to return.
- X-rays were negative on Anthony Davis' sprained finger.
- Pelicans may rest Anthony Davis, Omer Asik in Saturday’s preseason opener vs. Heat
- Davis is fine and says his limp when he departed Saturday was caused from getting hit in the groin area
- Anthony Davis is fine
All form fields are required.