- Cotchery (hamstring) ran in the treadmill in the pool Friday and will be re-evaluated Saturday
- Jericho Cotchery (hamstring) said he'll do everything in his power to play Sunday night against the Steelers.
- Cotchery (thigh) is absent from Panthers' practice on Friday.
- Jerricho Cotchery catches four passes for 32 yards
- Jerricho Cotchery is expected to be the Panthers No. 1 receiver
- Panthers have signed WR Jerricho Cotchery to a two-year contract
- The Panthers have signed receiver Jerricho Cotchery, reports the NFL Network.
All form fields are required.