- Garza could be back into the starting rotation during the first week of September.
- Matt Garza is out playing catch
- Matt Garza (rib-cage strain) is still not scheduled to resume throwing
- Garza will spend only the minimum 15 days on the disabled list.
- Matt Garza (oblique) won't do anything for a week before being re-evaluated.
- Garza is expected to be placed on the 15-day disabled
- Matt Garza allowed zero runs on one hit while striking out four Cardinals over six innings of work in a no decision effort on Saturday.
All form fields are required.