- Shumpert said Monday that his surgically repaired knee is fully healthy and stronger than last season
- Shumpert will play tonight but Woodson said might have to monitor his minutes.
- Shumpert (illness) will not play on Sunday
- Shumpert starting for the Knicks on Sunday
- Shumpert is running and jumping, but no cutting or contact yet
- Clippers are now in one last huddle on whether to say yea or nea on deal with Knicks for Iman Shumpert
- The MRI taken on Iman Shumpert's left knee confirmed he has a sprained MCL.
All form fields are required.