- Ubaldo Jimenez will start Tuesday against the Yankees.
- Ubaldo Jimenez improved to 5-9 after allowing two runs on two hits and four walks with six strikeouts over five innings in a win against the Blue Jays on Tuesday.
- Ubaldo Jimenez threw a simulated game Friday and will start Tuesday.
- Ubaldo Jimenez will pitch out of bullpen
- Unaldo jimenez was rocked for six runs by Indians
- Manager Buck Showalter would not commit to Ubaldo Jimenez getting another start.
- Ubaldo Jimenez earns win in return from DL
All form fields are required.