- Harper is in the Nationals starting lineup on Tuesday.
- Harper mentioned he didn't feel well. Williams thinks Harper may have flu that is going around in clubhouse.
- Bryce Harper hits 13th home run
- Bryce Harper went 1-for-4 with a solo blast off Craig Kimbrel in the bottom of the ninth inning but it was not enough as the Nationals fell to the Braves 6-2 on Wednesday.
- Bryce Harper is not in the Nationals starting lineup on Sunday.
- Bryce Harper hit a solo home run off Clayton Kershaw in the top of the seventh inning but it was the only run the Nationals managed to score in a 4-1 defeat to the Dodgers on Tuesday.
- Matt Williams said Harper's hand is improving
All form fields are required.