- Greg Holland struck out two batters in a scoreless ninth inning and earned his 43rd save of the season for the Royals on Sunday.
- Manager Ned Yost did not use closer Greg Holland (triceps) in a save situation Wednesday
- Greg Holland may undergo a precautionary MRI on Thursday in Kansas City.
- Yost said he is once again unsure if Greg Holland (triceps tightness) can pitch Tuesday.
- Holland wouldn't have pitched in save situation today, but Ned Yost expects him to be available tomorrow.
- Greg Holland (triceps tightness) says he is good to pitch today. He may still be held out as a precaution.
- Holland (triceps) not expected to pitch Saturday
All form fields are required.