- Michael Pineda continues to make progress in his recovery from shoulder inflammation.
- Pineda threw a 25-pitch bullpen session Friday in Tampa and reported no issues
- Michael Pineda (shoulder) hoping to throwing off mound soon
- Michael Pineda (shoulder) threw 25 pitches from 60 feet and reported no problems.
- Michael Pineda is having MRI to check the status of strained upper back muscle.
- Pineda (shoulder) will begin a throwing program on Saturday.
- Manager Joe Girardi says he doesn't expect to see Michael Pineda (shoulder) back with the team until August.
All form fields are required.