- Kemba Walker scored 18 points with eight assists before fouling out after 40 minutes in Saturday's loss to the Spurs.
- Kemba Walker (leg cramp) left game and did not return
- Kemba Walker being looked at by team trainers
- Kemba Walker will play Tuesday vs Golden State
- Assuming his ankle doesn't flare up pre-game, Kemba Walker will start tonight vs Golden State and will have no minute restriction.
- Walker likely returning to the Bobcats' starting lineup Tuesday
- Point guard Kemba Walker (ankle sprain) practiced on Monday
All form fields are required.