- Raptors, James Johnson agree to 2-year, $5 million deal
- Grizzlies forward James Johnson was arrested for domestic assault early Saturday morning
- James Johnson will start Friday against the 76ers.
- James Johnson is battling a sore ankle and didn't play in the first half
- Johnson (ankle) returned to practice on Tuesday
- James Johnson said that he doesn't expect his sprained ankle to keep him out for long.
- James Johnson (ankle) will not play on Monday against the Wizards.
All form fields are required.