- Jets GM John Idzik is expected to meet with the agents for QB Mark Sanchez at Scouting Combine
- Sanchez is "making very good progress" in his shoulder rehab
- Resetting the Jets' cap situation
- Teams say Sanchez in high demand if Jets cut him
- Sanchez is expected to be cut by the Jets
- Jets announce that Mark Sanchez underwent shoulder surgery earlier today.
- Sanchez will undergo surgery on his injured throwing shoulder, but Jets coach Rex Ryan Wednesday said in a radio interview that no surgery currently is scheduled
All form fields are required.