- Manager Bud Black said, depending on how he feels, Joaquin Benoit could pitch Friday
- Joaquin Benoit (shoulder) said his bullpen session went well.
- Benoit has now moved from long toss to throwing off the mound in the bullpen.
- Joaquin Benoit may require a stint on the disabled list because of his cranky right shoulder.
- Benoit was again unavailable Tuesday because of an “irritable” throwing shoulder
- Benoit (shoulder) is unavailable Sunday
- Benoit works out of jam for seventh save
All form fields are required.